From now through September 28, 2011 active or retired military personnel can purchase Disney World Military Promotional tickets. The program is being called Disney’s Military Salute and the depending on which tickets you purchase; the discount can exceed 50% off standard DW ticket prices. Tickets must be activated by October 1, 2011.
See below for a summary of the different ticket options available. There is a limit of 6 tickets per military personnel/ID.
– Walt Disney World 4 Day Military Promotional Tickets with Park Hopper Option for $138 each
– Walt Disney World 4 Day Military Promotional Tickets with Water Park Fun and More Option for $138 each
– Walt Disney World 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets with Park Hopper and Water Park Fun and More Options for $165 each
– Also available are $99 Disneyland Military Promotional Tickets good for 3 days at both Disneyland theme parks.
Save on sales tax by purchasing these tickets on base or at the Shades of Green Resort.
Full Terms and Conditions
– Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased Oct. 24, 2010 to Sept. 28, 2011 at Shades of Green ONLY by Eligible Service Members (defined below) or their spouses (but not both), for themselves and other family members and friends, as provided herein. These Tickets may not be otherwise transferred, distributed or resold.
– “Eligible Service Members” are active or retired members of the U.S. military, including the National Guard, Reservists and the U.S. Coast Guard.
– Shades of Green will require that Eligible Service Members (or their spouses) present valid military identification to purchase Disney Military Promotional Tickets.
– Eligible Service Members (or their spouses) who purchase Disney 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets for admission to the Walt Disney World Resort for themselves and their family members and friends will be required to activate those Tickets at Walt Disney World theme park ticket windows, no later than Oct. 1, 2011, in order for those Tickets to be used. Valid military identification will be required.
– No more than six (6) Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased and (if applicable) activated by any Eligible Service Member or spouse (regardless of the place of purchase and whether purchased by that person or that person’s spouse), and all six (6) must be purchased at the same time. Accordingly, no Eligible Service Member (or spouse) may purchase Disney Military Promotional Tickets at any military sales outlet if that person (or that person’s spouse) previously purchased Disney Military Promotional Tickets (whether at that same military sales outlet or at any other military sales outlet or at any other place). In addition, one of the six (6) Tickets purchased must be for use by the Eligible Service Member or his/her spouse.
– Disney 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets for admission to the Walt Disney World Resort will not be valid unless and until activated (no later than Oct. 1, 2011).
– Each Disney Military Promotional Ticket must be used by the same person on any and all days. Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be used ONLY by the Eligible Service Members, spouses, other family members or friends for whom they are purchased. In addition, a valid military ID may be required for admission.
– Disney Military Promotional Tickets (including any options) expire and may not be used after Oct. 1, 2011. In addition, Disney 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets (including any options) for the Walt Disney World Resort may not be used on the following blackout dates: Dec. 27, 2010 through Dec. 31, 2010 and April 17, 2011 through April 23, 2011, at all Walt Disney World Theme Parks and other gated attractions; and July 4, 2011 at Magic Kingdom Park.