If you have been waiting patiently for tickets to go on sale for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, then you can now officially book your vacation and buy tickets to this special event.
If you are a first-timer to the Christmas festivities, the first thing you need to know is that they are not held every night. The Christmas Party is a separate event held on certain nights in November and December. Admission is not included with a standard park ticket. To attend, you must purchase an additional ticket for each person in your party.
Here are the dates with Christmas events in 2012…
November 9, 12, 15, 16, 25, 27, 29, and 30
December 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20 and 21
All Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party events begin at 7:00 p.m. and run until midnight.
The most expensive tickets are $67.95 (ages 10+) and $62.95 (ages 3 to 9) for the final event on December 21st.
Note that some dates will sell out, especially weekend dates, so I recommend buying your tickets now if you know you will be attending. The prices listed above are for advance sale tickets. Purchasing tickets at the gate will cost you an additional $6 on most dates.
Christmas is a very special time at Disney World. There are plenty of things to see and do that only happen at this time of year. Some of the highlights include…
– The Famous Cinderella Castle adorned with extravagant holiday lights.
– Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade featuring a visit from Santa.
– The Holiday Wishes fireworks extravaganza.
– All your favorite Disney Characters dressed in holiday attire and ready for pictures.
– Free hot chocolate and cookies at special stations throughout the park.
– Snow in Florida? It happens on Main Street exclusively during this event!
Make Christmas 2012 the most memorable holiday season for your family by taking part in Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. There are some Christmas presents you simply can’t buy at the store, and spending time together at Disney World is one of them!